GABA Membership Form
Please consider joining GABA and help us do more to promote the Avenue. See the membership options here. Your membership will allow us to have a small operational fund and will ensure that you are on our membership roster, can participate in upcoming events, and are connected to each other through our Facebook group and emails.
The future is indeed Grand!
Renew your membership or join today. Our Board welcomes member feedback and our success requires your engagement.
GABA provides marketing, resources, and networking services to Grand Avenue businesses to achieve shared goals and prosperity.
Join us to be part of our efforts to:
- Promote Grand Avenue
- Create family-friendly seasonal events (including Grand Old Day)
- Support Member businesses, beautification efforts and safety
2023 GABA Member Benefits:
- Monthly newsletter with important updates about new on and around Grand, including city construction, redevelopment, or planning efforts that impact Grand Avenue businesses
- Promotion via website and newsletter
- Beautification and safety initiatives
- Listing on grandave.com
- Social media promotion for GABA member businesses
- Member Spotlight in GABA Newsletter
- Promotion via restaurant and retail-focused promotion
- Free quarterly membership networking events
- 50% Discount for Grand Old Day Sponsorships
- Discounted booths at Grand Old Day
- Grand Meander & Paws on Grand event benefits (sponsorships, vendor opportunities at discount rates)
Entrepreneur Membership: $250
For Solo entrepreneurs and small Offices (1-2 person)
Core Membership: $450/ Off Ave core: $500
Standard benefits plus Grand Old Day space in front of store (non-food) and parade entry. Additional Grand Old Day booths for a discounted rate.
Standard benefits plus extra Grand Old Day benefits
10 x 20 non-food or 1 food booth.
Please return the form in one of two ways:
By Mail – Send your form and check to: Grand Ave Business Association, 1041 Grand Avenue #535, St. Paul, MN 55105
By Email – Send the form to: [email protected] Once we receive it, we will email a link for you to make your dues payment online
At this moment, GABA is completely a volunteer group. We do not have an Executive Director or any other employees. If you are interested in helping build a vibrant Grand Avenue Business Association, please get involved by joining one of our committees or serving as a board member. You can indicate your areas of interest on the membership form or email [email protected] for more information.
We are honored to serve this organization,
2023 GABA Board of Directors
Angela Brasel, CBBurnet
Tom Buckholt, State Farm Insurance
Chris Jensen, Axia Home Loans
Lanai Koep, Kinderberry Hill
Deanna Seppanen, Macalester College
Nick Sundsmo, Llyod’s Automotive
Brian Wagner, Coldwell Banker, MGCC Representative
Holly Weinkauf, Red Balloon Bookshop
Nick Wolff, City of St. Paul