Grand Avenue Business Association
Mission & Values
Our mission is to evolve the future for Grand Avenue through the creative renewal of business support, marketing, events, and education. We also act as stewards of the past, ever mindful of the traditions, history and culture Grand Avenue uniquely affords.
We are committed to continually advancing the Grand Avenue experience as a destination spot for the enjoyment of its patrons and community, and for the success of its businesses.
Grand Old Day
- Produce and promote a safe, successful parade day that showcases a vital, vibrant corridor while providing a St. Paul community-building annual experience and marketing Grand Avenue exposure to the Twin Cities and beyond
Family-friendly Seasonal Events
- Produce and promote creative events throughout the year that drive a sense of shared excitement and delight for patrons who want to be on the avenue in the summer’s heat, into the winter’s cold
- Attract and retain small businesses by making GABA marketing, support, and networking services an invaluable tool for prosperity and stability
- Provide high-value, relevant business to business education, tools, and strategies to help members address challenges and pursue opportunities
- Seek and be responsive to input and feedback from the community in all areas of mutual concerns to continually enrich our community relationship
- Excitement and FUN!