If you are interested in joining our Task Force, please send an email to [email protected] with your preferred Committee Role(s) and a brief description of your interest and qualifications.
Please inquire by Friday, September 30.
The Reimagine Grand Old Day Task Force will meet monthly between October and December; bi-monthly from January to March; and weekly from April through the event. Meeting times are to be determined. Task Force Members are expected to attend all planning meetings (virtually) and volunteer for a sub-committee to help bring the event to life.
The 2023 Task Force will have the opportunity to help GABA reimagine the event in a sustainable way from which to grow.
Our goals are:
- Promote Grand Ave as a world-class destination for shopping, entertainment, and dining
- Prioritize engaging community residents and families
- Be realistic on event size and scope as we rebuild
Seeking Volunteer Committee Chairs!
The Grand Avenue Business Association is seeking community members and business representatives to volunteer to help reimagine Grand Old Day for 2023.
Committee Chair Leadership Roles Include:
- Event Manager (Or Co-Managers)*NOTE: This position must be filled by an engaged GABA member)
- Entertainment and Booking
- Volunteer Recruitment and Management
- Parade and Site Footprint Redesign
- Special Events
- Wristbands/Beverage Operations
- Zone or District Captains (for supporting events at various locations on the Ave.)
Welcome Our New Members!
Explore Grand Avenue
Visit Grand Avenue for shops, restaurants, bars, services, and events. Experience a small town feel in the big city, where charming traditions mingle with modern life.