Grand Avenue Business Association
Member Registration 2019
Want to be part of something Grand?
The Grand Avenue Business Association is a diverse and dedicated group of businesses from start-up to established that line St. Paul’s Grand Avenue. If you would like to be a part of growing the strength and vitality of our historic Avenue and its community join today! More details below.
- All the perks of our Core Membership level, plus an additional Grand Old Day booth space and a Guide to Grand featured listing. Other benefits include logo placement in event guides, highlighted social media posts during Grand Old Day and four tickets to our annual meeting. DETAILS LISTED BELOW.
INCLUDES ALL PERKS OF A CORE MEMBERSHIP, PLUS:
- Your LOGO featured in all printed and digital GABA event guides
- Guide to Grand featured listing
- One additional 10×10 booth space at Grand Old Day (2 spaces total)
- Featured banner ads on grandave.com
- Publish your events on grandave.com event calendar
- Upgraded website listing
- Priority Grand Avenue Insider newsletter listings
- Featured business in one Grand Avenue Insider newsletter
- Two additional tickets to the Annual Meeting (4 tickets total)
- Two tickets to each GABA hosted education seminar and networking events
- We welcome Off-Avenue businesses to participate in our vibrant community. Become a Partner of the Avenue and enjoy all the perks of Premier Membership. DETAILS LISTED ABOVE.
Get in touch with Connie:
- A perfect fit for businesses of all sizes and industries. GABA Core membership includes building your network with other business owners through education seminars, marketing and PR. Also access to our yearly events — Grand Old Day, Paws on Grand and Grand Meander. DETAILS LISTED BELOW.
- One 10×10 booth space at Grand Old Day (an additional $125 fee for a food booth)
- One entry into the Grand Old Day parade
- Full listing in the Guide to Grand
- Discounted tickets to education seminars and networking events
- Social media mentions on GABA Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter channels
- Blog opportunities on grandave.com
- Access to member directory
- Business-to-business opportunities
- Advocacy for Grand Avenue and relationships with local elected officials and neighbors
- Free use of GABA conference room for meetings
- Publish your events/sales in the Grand Avenue Insider (priority will be given to Premier members, Core members will have access pending space)
- Access to PR promotions throughout the year
- Access to members-only Facebook group for networking and sharing resources
- Two tickets to the Annual Meeting
FRIENDS OF THE AVENUE
- We welcome Off-Avenue businesses to participate in our vibrant community. Become a Friend of the Avenue and enjoy all the perks of Core Membership. DETAILS LISTED ABOVE.
GRAND OLD DAY BOOTH SPACE
- Core membership includes one 10×10 booth space at Grand Old Day. Premier membership includes two spaces. Additional booth spaces are available at this discounted membership rate.
GUIDE TO GRAND FEATURED LISTING
- Guide to Grand is widely distributed through the metro area and throughout the state. There are a few spots available to highlight your business in next year’s Guide to Grand.
BEAUTIFY THE AVENUE
- Contribute to the beautification of the Grand Avenue through this voluntary donation. We will use these funds for street light banners, more holiday lights and summer plants.